Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best beauty treatment for blackheads and large pores.?

Since i turned 27 my perfect complexion I've always had is breaking out and I have many blackheads in my t-zone. And my pores are large enough they embarass me. And my skin is noticeably rougher. I am prone to breaking out if I use anything like a pore cleaner on my face. And they are so deeply set that strips don't work. Any ideas? Preferably natural ones. Is there a dermatologist in the house? I've had 2 children, a tubal ligation, and a history of severe endometriosis. Thank You.Best beauty treatment for blackheads and large pores.?
cold water or something coldBest beauty treatment for blackheads and large pores.?
i was told ice cubes work
if u find a good enough answer let me know. i'm also 27 n this barely started happening to me to...except i have 3 kids had an ectopic n had a tubal ligation as well......so let me in on any secrets u find. jennluvsrich@yahoo.com
I use alcohol pads to clear my face ... it dries out the pores and after 10 or 20 minutes you can splash some water to moisten your face again and in a few days the black heads and zits disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment