Monday, December 14, 2009

Breakout/blackhead treatment?

yesterday I broke out on my chin. I got 3-4 big red zits on there and they looks terrible. I am wondering what the best OTC treatment for small pimples is? Is the Clearasil Ultra stuff any good? Also, what kind I do to get rid of some bad blackheads on my nose? They are SO hard to get rid of and nothing I have tried works very well. Nose strips and exfoliating scrub really doesnt work too well.





I basicall just need a really good OTC face scrub to help my skin get better. I normally have nice clear skin but I've been having some troubles recently.Breakout/blackhead treatment?
if you crush up a couple of 325mg Aspirin (must be Aspirin, nothing else) tablets and mix with a few drops of water, then apply directly to your effected areas of your face, and leave it on, you will start to see a change in 1 - 2 hours.Breakout/blackhead treatment?
get a good exfoliating scrub, Clean and clear has an excellent line. Also, after washing your face, take a cotton ball and apply some peroxide to the infected area it will dry out the pimples and pores and clean out the black heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment