Monday, December 14, 2009

Does anyone know of a good blackhead treatment?

I have a mild to severe case of blackheads on my nose. I've tried basically everything and nothing seems to work for me! Pore strips, masks, scrubs, etc. The only thing that works for me is this blackhead tool that I found at Walgreens, and it gets them ALL, BUT IT IS SO PAINFUL! It literally feels like your scarring your skin as you get them out. I would normally not have a problem with this tool, because I can take alot of pain, but the problem is that my blackheads will come back in only 4-6 days and my nose will look like it has been invaded by black dots again! Plus it is still healing from the damage I've done to it from getting them all out. I know I shouldn't be doing this to my face, because it can lead to scarring. Problem is that NOTHING else works for me! I also use Proactiv Solution to bring them to the surface, which it does, but once again my problem is getting them NOT TO KEEP COMING BACK! This is so frustrating to me! I don't even get acne! I only once in a while get a zit, but it's gone the next day! Please someone help me?! I'm tired of blackheads ruining my face!Does anyone know of a good blackhead treatment?
See an esthetician - just once. Get a microdermabrasion treatment. It's wonderful and no more blackheads. Your skin will glow. Once they're gone, just keep your face clean - really clean.Use a very mild face wash.Does anyone know of a good blackhead treatment?
If you try going for a facial or a treatment like that with an esthetician you should be able to get through this problem. With a treatment like this, it allows for them to get deeper down into your skin where these blackheads originate from, and get rid of them.
neutrogena blackhead treatment it's really good i put it on a night + my blackheads were almost gone by the morning. wen u put it on really srcub at the blackhead but make sure u dnt cut ur self otherwise it looks like a spot + takes a week 2 go away.
Pro-active.
Hello. You must have big pores on your nose, so when you empty them they just fill right back up again! Nice!


Here is some advice for your situation, although I have included other things that might help you, or prevent things in the future.





Cleanse, tone and moisturise evryday. This well help to remove makeup dirt (if applicable), and anything else on your skin icluding the grease. Also change your pillow case every week, as that is a prime offender for causing grease and dirt to transfer onto your face. You spend on average 56 hours per week stuck to it!





When you squeeze the spots you squeeze out all the moisture in the skin. Use an intense moistureise to rehydrate the skin. Simple is a good brand, or Eumobase http://www.skinflare-up.com/eumobase/exp鈥?/a>





Specific for blackhead.. This is great, and i use it...Try putting a clean flannel under hot water and holding it over your face for 12 minutes, this will open the pores, then put the flannel under cold water and repeat for 1-2 minutes. This will close your pores and some of the gunk will have move out. This will help the root of a lot of spots and prevention is better than cure. This will help cold and keep the pores closed on your nose, so they cant fill up so badly next time- this might take a while to see results but it is well worth it.





There are many over the counter medicenes, though be warey as some will just dry your skin which makes you think it is better. I have some 'deep celan pore pads' by clearasil that did just that- my skin scared red for ages becuase there was no moisture in it. The medicine that i thought was helping was actually just drying me up!!





With Yellow heads, use a strile needle to pierce the top. Use a clean tissue to soak up any pus, and never squeeze if you draw blood, or clear liquid.





Black heads, always push down, dont squeeze. Youll brusie the skin underneath and damage the cells.





Try to avoid touching your face unnecesarily, each time you touch it it causes grease oil to be released.. so the more you touch you nose the worse it will get... that will cause more grease to come out your pores. Keep hair off your face too. Dont eat too much greasy food (eg crisps, chips.. the grease sends your body i a spin becuase suddenly you have too mcuh..)





When you pick and make them bleed though, just dab a clean tissue ont eh spot gently. this will remve excess blood, pus, and help it to clot in a natural way, not a huge big blob on your face. DONT PICK IT AND LET IT HEAL.





Hope that helps





MAKEUP-


This is important. If you have a makeup sponge, watch it regualry. If it is beyond help get a new one. This has daily contact with your skin (like your pillow case).





You can get some concealers by 'Witch' that have spot killing ingreients in, and are better for your skin http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witch-Concealer-鈥?/a>





IExfloiate twice a week AT THE MOST. This will help stimulate new skin to grow and remove the dead skin.





Also if the red still isnt shifting after a month or so, you my consdider a yellow concealer. Sounds odd, but it counteracts the red. People with red cheeks use it to help dull it down. See for example http://www.nextag.co.uk/Face-Skin-Care--鈥?/a>





I hope that helps








Remember to drink lots of water too as the rehydration will have to come from inside as well as out! and help your body to dilute any toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment