Thursday, December 17, 2009

What should be the treatment to lessen my pimples and blackheads?

Dear friend:





I had a very nice skin all my life, but I麓m from other country and I just moved to USA. Since I麓m here my skin has become awful, I used to live in a big city before, and now I live in the woods, so It麓s not because of the smog. I don麓t eat fried food or meat at all, so it麓s not the food either. In the short time I being in this country I麓ve tried at least 3 products per month, including pills, and the best had worked for my and what I am using now is:





-The new dove Skin Vitalizer which is a little machine that makes a vibration to clean your skin. That comes with little sponges with soap, but I don麓t use that soap. I rinse the sponge and then I use it with other product.





- The soap I use is ';Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Skincare Purifying 3 in 1'; it doesn麓t over dry my skin like all the other stuffs, It麓s a little expensive but I only use the amount of the size of a pea, so it last a lot. The place that has the better price for it is Sally Beauty.





- And finally, but what it makes a huge difference is ';Gel for Oily skins with seaweed extract of Alguena'; This is a french lotion that is just awesome. I felt the difference after the first time I used, and in just 3 days faded my pimples and softened and cleared my skin. Besides smells awesome. I got mine for 10 dollars in TJ-maxx.





I hope you can get as much success with my advise.





Good luck in the war against the pimples!What should be the treatment to lessen my pimples and blackheads?
CP is very good.What should be the treatment to lessen my pimples and blackheads?
Use facial scrubs twice a ady and facial masks once a week you will see a difference.If you have a pimple put toothpaste on it and it will dry out good
Try a good exfoliating scrub you can pick up at the drug store. You pores may be clogged and this can help.
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment