Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best OTC acne and blackhead treatment?

I do not have horrible acne but it seems like I can never have total clear skin, there is always a blemish going on. I also have blackheads. I have used the prescription benzoyl peroxide medications the doctors recommended but I can never get my blemishes completely under control. What are your best treatments for blemishes and blackheads?What is the best OTC acne and blackhead treatment?
i use mary kay 3 in 1 cleanser.


i have gone to the dermotologist, and they gave me some stuff. but it didnt work. so then i tried that mary kay stuff, and my face is completely clear. i've only been using it for like 3 days. i wash my face once in the morning, and once at night. its seriously amazing. that's what i'd recommend. (:What is the best OTC acne and blackhead treatment?
Ty using lemons. Open the pores first with warm water. Then use a clay mask to bring the impurities up. Rinse off with warm. Then dab lemon juice on the out break. The juice kills the bacteria that cause acne.
Mary Kay Acne Treatment
Clean and Clear is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment