Monday, December 14, 2009

Best blackhead treatment?

would you suggest





1. nose strips- do they really work?


2. some type of face mask?


3. going to a dermatologist?Best blackhead treatment?
Heya, i answered a question very similar to urs a few months back, this is what i said to them, hope the advice helps you to?





Hey blackheads are just dirt trapped in your pores!


Try this it might help!


Try cleansing twice a day every day as it helps remove all the dirt of your skin.


After you cleanse use a toner - this will help close up the pores on your face and afterwards just use a moisturiser over the top!





Also try exfoliating every week depending on your skin type.


If you have an oily skin try doing it about 3 times a week but if you have dry or sensitive skin do it once a week!


Try to use one with softer granules, you dont need to have it feeling harsh!





If you dont want to spend much on products you could always go into boots or superdrug and pick up there own makes for about 拢1 each. They all have to do the same thing!


Personally i would reccomend a brand called dermologica as they use natural and unperfumed products in there products all the smells are there naturally! The only downside is that its expensive!


I don't use it as it doesnt agree with my skin!


I use the simple collection, which are about 拢3 to 拢4 a product - depends where you buy them. nearly everywhere sells them.





To remove black heads try doing it after you've had a hot shower or bath, the heat opens up the pores making them easier to remove!


Never use your finger nails as you will damage the skin!


Put your fingers either side of one, push down and strecth the skin out and then wiggle your fingers and push upwards. This will encourage the blackhead to come out and you will not be breaking the skin in the process!





Also try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. not only is this good for your skin and insides it also helps flush the system with any toxins in your body!





Goodluck!


Best blackhead treatment?
I suggest something else ;)





I use product from Av猫ne, the cleansing gel and the moisturiser for skin with pores, blackheads/whiteheads. I was not a hundred percent sure how a gel and moisturiser help me get rid of those heads, I thought heads have to be pulled out or something like that.


But this awsome product really works. I have no blackheads/whiteheads now. Even my acne marks and my redness dissapearing. I have smoother and healthier skin. It looks nice and fresh since I lost the heads that used to make my face dull/not fresh.





I like this product because it really works and its easy, only wash your face in the morning and evening with the cleansing gel then apply the moisturiser. This product meant for sensitive skin so its very gentle and its savon/parfume free.


They have complete products for face treatment so you can find the products that suite your problem.





This product works for me, I hope it works for you to. Its easy and worth to try ;)


Okay, goodluck with blackhead treatment that you choose.



The nose strips I use actually work. Its kinda gorse. Actually I should use them tomorrow thanks for the reminder. Mine are called... Biore. They have some for your face to... but they are kinda small and you need a lot to cover your face.





My cousin recommended I try them. She said most do work, so I picked a random one from the self. I'm a guy and don't know to much about these things. It did work.





She also said putting alcohol on your face will help. Thats what her dad does, even for after shave and he has nice skin. Especially for working out doors.
Before you spend a lot of money on expensive products or the Dermatologist, try jojoba oil. It's natural with no ';mystery'; ingredients.


Wash your face with salt and warm water and leave your face soaking wet. Then rub 3 drops into your skin gently for a minute and rinse with cold water. there should still be a little on your face.


jojoba oil is known to dissolve sebum (the stuff blackheads are made of). Its also a natural moisturizer that does not clog pores.


You can get it at the health food store or online. The trick with any treatment is to stick with it. sometimes your face begins to purge stuff from the layers beneath and then clear up.



I wouldn't use those nose strips they look cool and all but it's like tape and takes good skin off your face. Just use a good apricot scrub. Works great!





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
鈥?Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.


鈥?Roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.



Hi! I have also faced the blackheads problem but then one of my friends told me about the online guide that has good ways to treat acne scars which I used as they were http://www.holisticacnetreatments.comnatural acne treatments and I tell you...it really made me feel better. Now everything is fine. I will suggest you also that try it and your problem will also get solved.






i tried scratching them off, it just looks like someone stuck a cigar on my arm and melted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment