Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a treatment you can do at home for blackheads?

what can i do with mine blackheads they are under mine eyes on both cheeks please help me my mom is having a cow about this i have tryed everythingIs there a treatment you can do at home for blackheads?
get a egg and get the clear liquidy stuff, not the yoke, and get a fork and put it all over your face. it will make your face feel weird like you put mud on it.Is there a treatment you can do at home for blackheads?
this isn't really at home, but pore strips for blackheads work really well
You should go to the dermatologist because they would know the right thing to get for you. I had problems with my face, and using the medicine and it worked.
SEROUSLY!! get lemon juice and put it on yur face with a rag!dries them up really quick!an they come out easy!
Have you tried the borle' Strips sold in drug stores and departments stores. They cleared mine. I used them for a month and I don't have any blackheads now and that was over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment