Thursday, December 17, 2009

Natural treatment for blackheads and redness?

I went to a naturopathic doctor and I was diagnosed a bad case of candida, IBS, colon and digestive problems, hormonal imbalances (estrogen and progesterone levels-I';m a gal btw) plus anemia. I am doing liver detoxification by a chinese accupressure method using a chinese machine. The doc put me off milk products which cleared my red cystic acne dramatically even when I had my period and i might be allergic to milk because when I drink it sometimes - my jaw clicks and it hurts so bad. I also had back acne flare up so badly a few weeks ago on my back that it was big cysts and so painful even when I sleep on a mattress or when my back leans on to something..but after completely quitting milk it disappeared and there's just small coloured brown spots of remenants of acne but no bumps or anything! One thing though- I still have really big pores and blackheads, and red spots of the cystic acne that cleared up almost everywhere on the face and i was wondering how I could get rid of them in the short term using a cheap method. In the past week I have been transitioning into a vegan diet..I think these blackheads maybe because of my bad candida or digestive problems- is this true? and please suggest cheap short term remedies or methods I can use to reduce the size of pores and get rid of blackheads (without extraction)?Natural treatment for blackheads and redness?
I'm not surprised that drinking dairy milk caused horrible acne for you. It is filled with toxins and hormones that are not good for us. Stay off the milk for sure. You can just substitute Almond Milk which is really good. Since you're trying to detox your liver, a good supplement to take to boost liver function is called Milk Thistle. And despite its name it has no milk in it.:) It's good that you're going to a vegan/vegetarian diet. Just be sure to educate yourself on the nutrition aspects so that you don't develop any vitamin deficiencies. It's been discovered that most people who suffer from chronic acne lack adequate amounts of Vitamin A and Vitamin E in their diet. You might try taking these supplements for awhile and see if you get any results. Another good way to clear body acne is a hot bath in sea salt. It opens up the pores and kills the bacteria. Also, witch hazel is good natural toner for the skin. You could add several drops of essential oil that help fight acne to the bottle of witch hazel before applying to the skin. Some good antibiotic essential oils to use for this would be Tea Tree, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lavender or Rosemary.





The good thing is you don't have to use chemicals like Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid to treat acne. Nature has always had our cures for us and they are more powerful than American medicinal methods. American doctors don't want people catching on to this fact though. They are out to boost pharmaceutical sales and nothing more. Rather than address a simple vitamin deficiency or recommend natural remedies, they'd rather put people on expensive Accutane medication.Natural treatment for blackheads and redness?
EXFOLIATE!!! Also using heat will help open your clogged pores and release the bacteria
I would recommend that first you start with mixing apple cider vinegar, with honey to sweeten and half water. Drink 1 Table spoon at least twice a day. Wash your face with baking soda and hot water wash rag.


I don't know if it's summer or winter where u are, it's summer here so i wouldn't reccommend any moisturizer.


You have bacteria in your intestines and most likely all thru your system, the vinegar will take care of that. If you don't use the bathrm reg. then take magnesium tablets, i take 500mg daily. This will also prevent stress and gives you healthy blood flow. Drink plenty of water or ice tea with lemon.


I would try this for a week or so then i would go back to drinking some milk and see what happens. I really think you just need to be detoxed from all the toxins in your body, your liver is prob. over worked and is not disposing of this. Hope this helps, I use this remedy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment