Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best clinical treatment for blackheads?

I want to remove all my blackheads. I have a lot. What clinical treatment will remove all my blackhead? Do not recommend a cream because I've tried everything.





Try to keep it at a reasonable price (not 6000 dollars)Best clinical treatment for blackheads?
chemical peal





orr





proactiveBest clinical treatment for blackheads?
I have tried everything and it gets worse if given any treatments, rather just wash your face with unscented and normal soap like Dove or Pears something that has moisturizer or that would not dry your skin.


It will go with time, trust me anyone who promises treatment for blackheads in short time is a fraud and you are headed for a doom.





Avoid junk and beef, pork all kind of red meat and dairy products. The intensity should decrease within 2-3months time.


Hope this helps.
Try Retin_A cream!it's a professional cream to prevent blackheads and removing them!
use a facial scrub and warm water be sure to let your face get sudsy otherwise it just sits on the surface of your skin creating more blackheads...warm sudsy water and rinse ....don't over do it or your face will be red and irritated !!

No comments:

Post a Comment