Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the treatment of blackheads around a face?

chess.....with the whiteheads....What is the treatment of blackheads around a face?
you can buy the chin and forehead pads for that i use thm all you need to do is damp you chin and pt the pad shaped for your chine leave for 10 mins and do the same with the forehead one when you take it off it should be bone dry and you will see all the tiny blackheads on the pads disgusting but good results first time round.What is the treatment of blackheads around a face?
first thing is make sure you wash good. If its still a problem they make facial cleansers for that.
Pore strips.
use acne aid soap that will treat it very well.
I use Biore pore perfect strips. They work great. They also sell many, many cleansers that target blackheads. You shouldn't try to squeeze or pop them because it can leave scars.
pore strips
i use this combination of glycolic acid and tretinoin cream prescribed by my doctor.





it expedites the shedding of skin so not only have my blackheads lessened, even my pimple scars have started fading :)





i've been using it for almost 2 months now and am very happy with the results. but if you need a quick fix, pore strips are best.
Hey, I used to have blackheads, until I started using ProActive. I'm sure you've probably seen the ads, and they sound too good to be true, thats what I thought until my friend gave me a box and told me to use it for 9 weeks, in the morning, and before I go to bed. Within 3 weeks I started seeing improvement. Go to, www.proactive.com to buy a box they also have a trial offer for 30 days, and if your not satisfied you can return it and get a refund of all your money, whats to lose! Only 39.99 to get rid of all your blackheads, you won't be disappointed! Oh, and just so you know I do not work, advertise, etc. for ProActive, just a happy customer trying to spread the joy!
Apply fresh mint juice or fenugreek juice on your face daily, it will help to reduce pimples, black heads , white haeds and make your skin clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment