Monday, December 14, 2009

What has been the best blackhead treatment for you?

I've tried it all...visitin my doctor, Proactive, over the counter scrubs...I must have bionic blackheads!! Let me know if there is anything else out there worth trying. Let me know how long you've used it too...I know results take some time.What has been the best blackhead treatment for you?
u sound a lot like me...it seems like u've used (or r currently using) a lot of diff. products...1st, when it comes to facial scrubs, u r only supposed 2 use it once or twice a week. more than that makes ur face work over time b/c u are over treating it, thus ur face creates more oil and therefore more blackheads...and masks, only ONCE weekly





try changing the number of times u wash ur face...and ease up on all the products, sometimes a wet towel is all u need...also an astrigent is best (once) daily, particularly b4 bedtime...





i also noticed that i tend to breakout in the area that i tend to touch my face a lot, i.e. resting my chin on my hands (my chin is my worst area) b/c ur hands have oil (and dirt)...and when i fall asleep wit makeup on, its the worst! so avoid that as well!





the small things make all the difference, so try little minor changes in ur routine!What has been the best blackhead treatment for you?
seek intervention
apply tea tree oil topically once to three times per day.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment