Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blackhead Treatments?

Quite simply, i want to know true examples of blackhead products that you have used and have worked. No old wives tales, but stuff that you personally HAVE used, and which has cleared the blackheads completely.Blackhead Treatments?
Blemish Mousse Imperfection by Green Beaver Company





This stuff does wonders, and it also works for small blemishes. It's a little bit expensive but it's all natural and really does work. I also suggest using an exfoliating glove before you use nay treatmentBlackhead Treatments?
I have never had a lot but I also know I don't get them because of using witch hazel (toner after you pat dry a washed face)


it offers balance and closes pores.





Other then that no product really helps but a hot compress and your hands - especially on the nose (Pushing it upward).
I've used Aveda's liquid exfoliant and toner and it really does work, but it takes about a month to get rid of all of your blackheads. It is pricey though and if I don't have the money to spend on it I buy some witch hazel, one of the main ingredients in the exfoliant. The liquid exfoliant will get rid of the black heads, but you need to close your pores once you clean them that's why you need a toner to close your pores back up once you clean them.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment