Monday, December 14, 2009

Intense Blackhead Treatment?

I need some help with this . Anything would be great. I mostly have blackheads on the sides of my nose and on top of my nose, along with some on my cheeks and on my chin.Intense Blackhead Treatment?
It's simple, easy take a hot compress - and place it on your nose.


Gently push your nose upward, wash with acne wash and use a toner (Witch hazel) this helps balance/close pores.


Do the same to the sides of your nose. Key is gentle.





Do this once a month - wash your face twice a day -


and always use a toner. :)Intense Blackhead Treatment?
I went to see a doctor about my blackheads 'cause they were coming everywhere! ... Even in my ears! And if I squeezed them they just got worse and worse.


So I went to the doctor and I got something called PanOxyl and I have been using it for 2 days now, I havn't seen any results yet because it's still early days but hopefully they will clear up soon!


I hope I helped! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment