Monday, December 14, 2009

What's the best treatment for blackheads?

I've been using some night time gel that I apply to my nose, and although not specifically for blackheads it stops my skin being as greasy throughout the day.





The only thing I've come up with to get rid of blackheads is hot water and a face wash with microbeads, but that's only a temporary solution.





What's the best blackhead treatment on the market?What's the best treatment for blackheads?
That's easy. You just need a strong exfoliating scrub. I didn't learn about exfoliating scrubs till I was 20, and once I discovered them, all my blackheads went away and I have never had one since.





You don't need to get ripped off by anything expensive. Freeman makes a great scrub that you can buy at Wal Mart or a drug store for around $3. Either use the one in the orange tube for acne, or if you want the strongest, use the ';Foot Scrub'; by Freeman in the big purple tube. The only difference between a ';face scrub'; and a ';foot scrub'; are the size of the pumice granules. Bigger ones like in foot scrubs are better for very oily skin.





I've been using it every day for 17 years and not only do I have no blackheads, it delays wrinkles and fine lines too because you're scrubbing off all the dead skin. I don't know why some companies say only use it a couple of times a week. If I miss even one day my whole face feels dirty. I've never had anything but soft skin from using the scrub every day.What's the best treatment for blackheads?
First of all, blackheads are nothing more than your skin's grease oxidized by dirt and contamination. Logically, the first step is having a cleansing routine to keep that plugged grease from building up.


Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleaner, designed for your AGE. I use one that has Lactic Acid as the main ingredient. In the beginning it might look as if the problem worsens, since lactic acid is cleaning your pores. see this





http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/lacti鈥?/a>








Do not use products that claim to dry your skin, it will only respond by forming more grease, making it harder to get rid of blackheads.


Use a homemade mascara by crushing ripe tomatoes and applying to skin for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water.





Follow by a beta hydroxy serum. This works, i worked in television for 5 years, it was the only thing that cleansed my skin without irritating it (make up clogged my pores)-
find a product that has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and apply it to your nose. it will eventually dry out the blackheads, once your skin gets dry, exfoliate your nose with a scrub (scrub only 2-3 times a week). make sure to apply an oil control moisturizer afterwards.








you should go to a spa and get a facial too. they will squeeze everything out.








=]
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment