Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best treatment for blackheads?

I'm only 24, and I've got blackheads starting to come in on my nose, definitely NOT a fan. I've always taken good care of my skin, so not sure what's up with the blackheads starting to show up. Anyway, what is the best remedy to get rid of them, or is there a product that you've found works really well?Best treatment for blackheads?
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.Best treatment for blackheads?
you can remove it by using cleansing milk every night before sleeping. wash your face again n again n drink alot of water as well
biore pore strips work temporarily, otherwise accutane even al low doses works wonders
ew.
St. Ives facial scrubs are brilliant really clear up my spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment